Mastering StressCheck Webinar Slides
In this webinar, we detailed tips and best practices for mastering StressCheck Professional, including formal training courses and self-training resources. The following topics were included:
- The “Nuts & Bolts” of ESRD’s StressCheck.
- Typical Aerospace & Defense (A&D) engineering applications solved by StressCheck.
- Why get StressCheck training?
- StressCheck training topics and options.
- Introduction to StressCheck training course preview.
- Tips for Practical StressCheck Usage.
- Accessing & navigating StressCheck resources:
- Getting Started with StressCheck.
- FAQ Articles.
- ESRD Resource Library and on-demand video tutorials.
To view the webinar, click here.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“The p-type element has been used to great advantage in the finite element system ESRD StressCheck®, . This software provides the engineer with the means to conduct solution verification in an extremely straightforward manner by simply increasing the degree of the element, monitoring convergence and using Richardson extrapolation reliably to estimate the error. This can be conducted automatically by the software thereby enabling the engineer to concentrate on the engineering rather than the simulation. StressCheck® has also been used to develop ESRD’s Handbook and Toolbox applications. The first of these provides engineers with a repository of parameterised standard problems of the type found in texts like Roark’s “Formulas for Stress and Strain”, . The second, Toolbox, is a tool that can be used to parameterise a company’s range of components for rapid and reliable analysis by non-expert analysis. Toolbox then is an exemplary of the way in which the democratisation of simulation can be applied.”
Angus Ramsay, PhDEngineering Director, Ramsay Maunder Associates