Mastering StressCheck Webinar Slides
In this webinar, we detailed tips and best practices for mastering StressCheck Professional, including formal training courses and self-training resources. The following topics were included:
- The “Nuts & Bolts” of ESRD’s StressCheck.
- Typical Aerospace & Defense (A&D) engineering applications solved by StressCheck.
- Why get StressCheck training?
- StressCheck training topics and options.
- Introduction to StressCheck training course preview.
- Tips for Practical StressCheck Usage.
- Accessing & navigating StressCheck resources:
- Getting Started with StressCheck.
- FAQ Articles.
- ESRD Resource Library and on-demand video tutorials.
To view the webinar, click here.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“At DST Group, we have effectively used StressCheck® over the last 10 years to determine accurate stress intensity factors. The results have been used to improve our residual strength and structural life estimates for aircraft in service with the Royal Australian Airforce, including C-130, P-3C and F/A-18 A/B. We have found it to be extremely easy to use and a very versatile code with which to create parametric models.
We have recently used StressCheck® to obtain improved stress intensity factor solutions (Improved stress intensity factors for selected configurations in cracked plates and Improved stress intensity factors for a single corner crack at a loaded fastener hole) for five key generic configurations. These transferable parametric results have been published externally. One specific example is the non-linear contact analysis of a cracked, filled fastener hole, with both fastener and remote plate loading.”
Dr. Manfred Heller, HeadStructural & Damage Mechanics, DST Group