Wouldn’t it be nice to have a standardized, digital repository of parameterized models frequently used for supporting design decisions? Wouldn’t it be even nicer to have these models developed, documented and certified by experts to conform to best practices? CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® puts the power of numerical simulation in the hands of designers, engineers and analysts. Meet the FEA tool you have been waiting for.
A novel framework for Smart Engineering Simulation Apps.
CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® increases productivity and serves as a repository for corporate design knowledge. A newly redesigned graphical user interface enhances the usability and functionality of the Handbook framework which is deployed as a stand–alone 64-bit desktop application. Fully supports Windows 7 and 8.
- Information document available for each solution with detailed model description and expected results.
- A simple and intuitive user interface to deploy solutions of much greater complexity than those available in traditional engineering handbooks.
- Solutions obtained with StressCheck®, verified by p-extension.
- Automatic reporting of results ready to be printed and archived.
- Built-in Results Viewer provides dynamic viewing of the FE mesh, contour plots and more.
- Supports the latest StressCheck® file formats (.scw and .scp).
- Framework for standardization or recurrent analysis tasks.
- Preservation and accumulation of corporate knowledge with increased reliability.
- Solutions created by FEA analysts and deployed for non-FEA experts.
- Consistent results produced by tested and approved analysis procedures.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“As frequent StressCheck® users we rely on the capabilities and reliability of the program to complete our everyday jobs ensuring safe reliable flights of our aircraft. The layout of the program and documentation allow for a quick learning process and the support ESRD offers is second to none. They take the time to answer the most basic questions as well as working through complex problems to ensure the proper validation of results. The effort they make in satisfying their users needs increase the reliability, functionality, and capability of this great program.”
USAF EngineerHill Air Force Base